Certified cocoa, coffee, tea and hazelnuts
BM Certification conducts Supply Chain and Chain of Custody audits for the cocoa, coffee, tea and hazelnuts supply chains – this is how companies demonstrate the traceability of responsibly purchased products.
Phone no.: +44 7495 748770
If you want to receive a quote, please fill in the application form:
What is certification of cocoa, coffee, tea and other crops?
Certification according to globally recognized certification schemes allows to ensure sustainable farming practices that reduce the impact on the environment, promote responsible and innovative farming practices in the cultivation of cocoa, coffee, tea, hazelnuts and take care of the well-being of plantation workers.
The certificate confirms that the company’s products are sourced from responsibly managed plantations in accordance with sustainable farming practices. Certification allows a company to use globally recognized certification trademark on the products. Certification applies to companies at all stages of the supply chain to the final consumer – manufacturers, warehouses, transport companies, agents, etc.
Certification for a company expands market opportunities, profitability, improves the reputation of production, as well as reduces the risk. Certification helps to meet the requirements of the european and local legislation.
When choosing Supply Chain or Chain of Custody certification, you will:
- Implement sustainable business practices;
- Provide evidence of sustainability practices to your customers;
- Inform end customer of the product about commitment to use responsibly sourced or grown raw materials in the production of products;
- Improve working conditions of farmers and take care of their children and the environment;
- Improve reputation of your company;
- Receive a certificate as a confirmation of your company’s sustainability and socially responsible solutions and business practices.
How to recive an audit?
Contact us for more details.